Marriage Celebrant - Wollongong
Wollongong marriage celebrant, Marrianne O'Connor officiates at weddings all over the Illawarra of NSW and in South Sydney.
Among marriage celebrants, Wollongong's Marianne O'Connor stands out due to her sensitivity, humour and respect for your marriage. She also has an excellent professional attitude and is committed to giving you great customer service.
You're getting married!!! Please allow me to congratulate you on your engagement and your forthcoming wedding.
Here we go...
Planning your big day should be exciting and fun. But you will encounter some concerns as you address each issue. Let me alleviate at least one by promising you that I can and will deliver the ceremony of your choice making your day memorable and special.
Interstate or Not in Oz? No problem.
If you are not currently in the Wollongong, Sydney or Australia no problem. We can still organize a ceremony via Skype, MSN, telephone or e-mail and your NOIM can be completed and signed, witnessed by an appropriate authority (even overseas) and faxed or mailed to me for lodgment.
You can download the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) form online by going to this link. Or we can complete the NOIM together at our first meeting. You need to present passports or original birth certificates and divorce papers if previously married plus any other legally required documents.
Let's Get Started!
1st step: First Consultation (no charge) Call me to chat! And then let's meet.
2nd step: Legal Documentation (NOIM) The necessary document that formalizes your intentions. This will secure your big day into my diary! A deposit of $100 is required at this point.
3rd step: Let's brainstorm. Together we will create your dream wedding. Your ideas, my suggestions. As many meetings as you need!
4th step: Rehearsal. This helps everyone know what they're doing and relax and enjoy the day. Let's cross the 't's and dot the 'i's.
5th step: Your Wedding Day!! ...you'll always remember.
What I will do for you
- preside as the authorized Civil Marriage Celebrant
- guarantee that no other wedding will be booked closer than four hours to yours
- have an active role in the ceremony
- identify myself to the wedding parties, witnesses and guests as the celebrant authorized to solemnize your Marriage
- responsibly validate the marriage, according to Australian law
- speak the specific declarations as required by the Marriage Act in the presence of all parties, your witnesses and guests. I must also be sure to hear and witness your declarations as required by law and your vows being spoken in order to validate your marriage.
- sign all the legal paperwork as required by the Act. And send them to the Dept of Births, Deaths and Marriages in your State or Territory.
- Provide the sound system so that all can be heard.
- Signing table and chairs, if not otherwise supplied by the venue.
For your marriage to be legal it must be solemnized by a professional celebrant authorized by the Australian government. There are legal requirements before, during and after the ceremony that only an authorized marriage celebrant can perform.
Need an MC or a DJ for your wedding?
Need a band for your wedding reception?
Go to: www.thestilettogroove.com
(for Melbourne weddings only)
Civil marriage celebrants perform the highly significant role in the social institution of two people becoming wed. In this regard, Marianne profoundly honours the couple's very important decision to live as a husband and wife.
Please see the useful resources below if you are planning to become united in wedlock:
Call Marianne on 0412 368 947 or view the contact page for more contact details. I welcome all your enquiries and sincerely look forward to conducting your South Sydney, Illawarra wedding service.
Thank you for visiting my website.